
Savannah and her cousin Sarah keep eachother entertained all day long. I love it!
Ride 'em Cowgirl!
I LOVE my two girls. Savannah is the best big sister and Saige adores her so much.
Yes, this is my 2 year old shooting with her dad! At first I had a really hard time with this- let's be honest, I still do kind of- but she loves it and of course Darin thinks it's amazing.
12 comments:
FINALLY, Megan!! I mean where have you been? Wow, your girls get cuter every time I see them. I love the shape of Savannah's face. Does that sound wierd?
Megan, it was great to see another post from you!! I loved the pictures of Savannah and her cute pigtails, and shooting the gun with her dad! The gun is bigger than her!!
We loved getting so see you this summer!
looks like you guys have a lot of fun at the ranch!
I couldn't believe that you did another post! How fun! You should try to write a post once a week! Savannah and Saige are so cute and I, too, loved the one of Savannah and Darin! Looks like he will have a hunting partner after all! We love you!!!!
Cute pictures! It makes me want to head up there now. We need to go more. I love all the games and fun. It is heaven!
#-love the purple sweatpants! I miss you! I can't believe how big Saige is! I love when you update! And seriously I can't believe that your daughter is shooting a gun!
Hello, we are just sitting in the airport returning from Tahiti. I'm just thinking about ya. I hope you and the kids are doing good. Bye Megan
Hi! You probably don't remember me, I think we only met once (at the haunted house at the Barney's), but I was really good friends with Darin & Craig Copple in High School. I saw your link on another friend's blog in the Gilbert area. It's a small world:) Your family is beautiful, tell D hi for me! Keep in touch & Happy New Year!
Hi megan this is julie thatcher(savannahs old nursery teachers) I love your blog. Savannah is the cutest little girl. I'm going to miss her in nursury.
not sure how often you looks at these, but it's the only way to let you & Darin know that our prayers are with you. we love you guys! ~Laura
Megan! You have the CUTEST girls! And it's SO great to find you. :) I hope it's OK Maryanne sent me your link. Drop me an email and let me know how you are!
-Krista Maurer
(your old next-door neighbor from Heather Cove)
Yay I found your blog! It's too cute (especially with those adorable girls you have)!
Post a Comment